Special event about theatre planning, technology and design, including training activities for technical specialists of theatres, technical tours and matchmaking meetings between technical directors of theatres and producers and suppliers of equipment
Theatre Forum - your guide to the world of theatre, event and stage technology
- Demonstration of innovations for theatres, cultural and performing art establishments, including new technologies and equipment in stage, lighting, sound, video and media technology, make-up and costume design,
- Round tables for technical department heads of theatres and technical specialists,
- Discussions on subjects of topical interest to the sector, an exchange of experiences and ideas
- Reviews of the most interesting renovation projects of theaters and cultural venues,
- Tours to scenery workshops and the warehouses of Moscow theatres opened after renovation,
- Guided technical tour around the exposition of the fair Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia for theatre representatives
- Matchmaking meetings between technical directors of theatres and producers and suppliers of equipment
Exclusive privileges and conditions of participation for regional theatres
The participation in the Theatre Forum for theatres is free of charge. Accommodation for the theatre specialists who will participate in the marchmaking meetings with manufacturers and suppliers is attributabled to the organizers of the Theatre Forum!
You need to submit an entry before June 25 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attantion! Participation the Theatre Forum is fee-based for manufacturers and suppliers
Manufacturers about the Theatre Forum
We are very glad to directly communicate with theatre representatives who were interested in our products and services. The organization of Theatre Forum impressed us a lot. We’d like to thank organizers for a great idea and their efforts
We liked the business meetings with theatres. Many interesting contacts appeared. We learned many new things, and this is good opportunity to draw the attention to our company. That’s why it’s great!