The fourth edition of NAMM Musikmesse Russia, an international fair for musical instruments, sheet music, music production and music business connections and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia, an international fair of technologies and services for events, installation and production, are going to start at the beginning of September 2015
Leading brands of music, light, audio, theatre and show-technologies industries will display their products at ECC Sokolniki, Moscow
Visitors and exhibitors of NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia 2015 will be able to appreciate an extensive fringe program of the shows
NAMM Musikmesse Russia 2015 will present Art School organized by Moscow Department of Culture
World-known drum show, dedicated to the legendary drummer John Henry "Bonzo" Bonham, BONZO BASH is coming at Live Music Stage
Theatre Forum 2015 – a special project of Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia – will unite heads and leading specialists of theatres, Cultural and art institutions from all Russian regions
A bit more than a month is left before the start of the Fair for Musical Instruments, Sheet Music, Music Production and Music Business Connections, NAMM Musikmesse Russia 2015 and the International Fair of Technologies and Services for Events, Installation and Production, Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia 2015. As the last year Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia will house the best international and domestic manufacturers and distributors of leading brands to introduce new products and modern technologies to industry specialists at 10-12/13 September.
Companies showcasing their products include: Bose, Martin Professional, Show Atelier, SiM, MuzTorg, OKNO-Audio, MS-Max, LTM, Sofitlight, Asia Music, Stagemarket, Robe, Clay Paky, Contactica, Syntez-Audio, MixArt, AV Stumfl, Chainmaster, Multimedia Club, Roland, Artimusic, Invask, Muzimport, D`Addario, Universal Acoustics, BBS, GTD and many more.
Sennheiser became the General Partner of Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia in 2015. This year technical partners of the shows are MF group and EuroShow.
The Culture Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Moscow Ministry of Culture and the Moscow Department of Culture supports the 2015 trade-fairs.
The Moscow Conservatory, the Bolshoi Theatre, the Russian Guild of Theatre Managers, the Russian Union of Theatre Workers, the Russian state musical TV center "Orpheus," the Association of Musical Theatres, and many other public and private organizations became partners of NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia.
Traditionally an exposition of NAMM Musikmesse Russia, held September 10-13, will be divided into two zones in 2015 to devote one of them to classical and acoustic music products and instruments at Pavilion Classique and the other - to electronic music products and instruments, including synthesizers and electronic keyboards, guitars and drums.
Held September 10-12, Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia will be also thematically divided into different areas for exhibitors and visitors` convenience. A special project arranged within the framework of the show – Theatre Forum - will be held in hall 4.2.
In keeping with previous years’ popular tradition, NAMM Musikmesse Russia 2015 and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia 2015 will offer dozens events, including professional development sessions as well as entertainment opportunities for public visitors.
NAMM Musikmesse Russia 2015 will present:
1) COLISIUM - International Music Convention – a discussion center with a series of seminars and lectures for major participants of music industry: record labels, concert agencies, promoters, club representatives and the media – is going to be housed in front of the Pavilion 7a, where all Convention`s participants will be able to relax in special rest zones.
2) Educational sessions NAMM University tailor-made for Russian retailers.
3) Pedagogical Festival of modern music-educational technologies, that will include dozens master classes by leading experts and teachers using electronic musical instruments and technologies, Students` concert of art schools, Finale of the All-Russian competition of soundtrack production for animation films “Music and Video-animation 2015” and the National Conference and Pedagogical Seminar/Workshop of the National Council on contemporary music education.
4) A series of events geared toward professors and teachers of musical universities and schools will continue a master-class “Music in the Internet: copyright” by MediaMusic, an educational counselling centre.
5) Events of Europiano Congress 2015, which will be held in Moscow for the first time and will guest at the trade fair venue, where representatives of international associations of piano tuners and manufacturers of pianos and grand pianos meet.
6) Business school RMA is planning to organize a Meet-the-artist session “Creation and producing of an original multimedia project illustrated by Oleg Nesterov`s Project “Episodes from Planets` life”. Oleg Nesterov, producer, leader of the Russian band "Megapolis”, teacher of faculty "Management in music business and entertainment industry", will share experience of the first multimedia project in Russia, will tell about its idea, an implementation of a new type of organization and right reporting of the musical material. A Round Table “Audio-branding – Soundscapes” will gather leading industry experts to explore latest cases of foreign colleagues and to discuss the future of the Russian music market.
7) An outright gift will present the Moscow Department of Culture for all visitors of the fair – ART SCHOOL – a special project, which includes two events. A discussion strategic session for Directors and Teachers of Moscow and Moscow region Art Schools, dedicated to the issues of art education will appear at 10-11 September 2015. At 12-13, September visitors will be able to try playing the violin, drums, domra, harp and other ordinary and unexpected musical instruments in a special interactive exhibition - Park of Musical Instruments. Under the guidance of the best teachers of Moscow musical and art schools and of famous musicians, all visitors from the youngest guests of the exhibition to adults will not only learn about different musical sounds, but also will personally play musical instruments.
8) One more big NAMM Musikmesse Russia 2015`s event will be Bonzo Bash Russia – a world-known drum show, dedicated to the legendary drummer John Henry "Bonzo" Bonham. The show will be held in Russia for the first time, but its presentation promises to become one of the most interesting and important event for the Russian drum-society.
The show will bring together 20 drummers, where the fifteen best Russian rock'n'roll drummers and five young drummers, the winners of the competition, organized by Modern Drummer magazine before the show, will play on the main stage of NAMM Musikmesse Russia – Live Music Stage on
Saturday 12 September. A Team of experts, headed by Brian Tichy, - the main inspirer of Bonzo Bash, will choose 5 best drummers from Russia and the CIS countries to let them play with professionals on Live Music Stage. Bonzo Bash Russia will also offer master classes and workshops with famous Russian and international drummers.
Events of the Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia 2015 show will include:
1) Rental Companies Forum organized by the Association of Rental Companies for CEOs and employees of rental companies and event agencies.
2) A unique lighting show from professional and beginning artists - Lighting artists’ competition by Martin Pro will give joy to visitors for the fourth time.
3) Master classes about concert sound, psychoacoustics and mixing will organize Gramotniy Zvuk – a sound engineering school.
4) For the first time for Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Company Euroshow - a leader of the Russian rental show-technologies industry – will present a unique place for a comfortable business communication of visitors and exhibitors - EUROSHOW Stage. Every 30 minutes at Euroshow Stage visitors can watch a 3-minute show, demonstrating unusual technological solutions and industry trends.
Business program of special project of Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia - Theatre Forum will be intensive and eventful. A variety of master-classes, round tables, seminars, workshops and other events for directors, managers of theaters, cultural and art institutions will take place within the Forum`s work in 2015. All the events prepared by the best specialists and industry experts from theaters, art centers, relevant associations, and professional organizations among which are managers from the Bolshoi Theatre, the winners of the festival "Gold Mask", members of the Russian Guild of Theatre Managers, the Russian Union of Theatre Workers. The Russian Union of Architects will cover a topic of a technique of a contemporary theatre and architecture. Additionally, demonstrations of the new products in theatre technologies will be presented by ClayPaky, Stagemarker, TTС, ASL, AV Stumpfl, DiGiCj, d&b audiotechnik, ETC, Robe, Sennheiser in special demo-zones. A technical tour to scenery workshops and the warehouse complex of the Bolshoi Theatre will be a nice bonus for all profile visitors. The company Stroydtirk became a General sponsor of the Theatre Forum 2015.
As last year`s shows, the organizers of NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia will build three stages in conjunction with the technical partners.
· Acoustic Stage devoted entirely to classical and acoustic concerts and performances will be located inside the Pavilion Classique. The best musicians among whom are teachers and students from the Moscow Conservatory and a cello virtuoso George Gusev’s Cello Drive project will perform at the stage.
· For all lovers of live performances, musical festivals, shows and competitions featuring popular acts, Live Music Stage will be organized in front of the Pavilion 11.
· In addition, an open-air platform in front of the Pavilion 2 will demonstrate all capabilities of the concert equipment – different linear arrays and acoustic systems.
Follow us at social media groups in Facebook and Vkontakte.
Register for a free online ticket until September 9, 2015. For more information about the shows, please visit the official fair websites: www.namm-musikmesse.ru and www.prolight-namm.ru.
Other Musikmesse fairs worldwide:
15 to 18 April 2015, Frankfurt, Germany
Other Prolight + Sound fairs worldwide:
• Prolight + Sound Guangzhou
2 to 5 March 2015, Guangzhou, China
• Prolight + Sound
15 to 18 April 2015, Frankfurt, Germany
Other NAMM Shows worldwide
• Summer NAMM
9 to 11 July 2015, Nashville, Tennessee
• The NAMM Show
21 to 24 January 2016, Anaheim, California
- Press Contact (Russia)
Messe Frankfurt RUS OOO
Tel: +7 495 649 87 75, ext. 137
Fax:+7 495 649 87 85
International press contacts:
- Lora Bodmer
NAMM Public Relations Director
1 (760) 438-8007 ext. 102
- Julia Krell
Marketing Communications and PR
Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH
Tel. +49 69 7575-6803
Fax +49 69 7575-6099
Contacts for companies:
- Sofia Bolshakova
Tel. +7 (925) 801-6907
- Elena de Lange
Tel. +49 69 7575 5619
+7 (921) 988 11
About Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world’s leading trade fair organizers, generating around €554 million in sales and employing 2,130 people. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 29 subsidiaries and 57 international Sales Partners, allowing it to serve its customers on location in more than 160 countries. Messe Frankfurt events take place at more than 30 locations around the globe. In 2014, Messe Frankfurt organised a total of 121 trade fairs, of which more than half took place outside Germany. Comprising an area of 592,127 square meters, Messe Frankfurt’s exhibition grounds are home to ten exhibition halls. The company also operates two congress centers. The historic Festhalle, one of the most popular venues in Germany, plays host to events of all kinds. Messe Frankfurt is publicly owned, with the City of Frankfurt holding 60 percent and the State of Hesse 40 percent.
Further information on the company can be found at www.messefrankfurt.com
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is the not-for-profit association with a mission to strengthen the $16.7 billion music products industry. NAMM is comprised of approximately 9,200 member companies located in 99 countries. NAMM events and members fund The NAMM Foundation's efforts to promote the pleasures and benefits of music, and advance active participation in music making across the lifespan. For more information about NAMM, please visit www.namm.org, call 800.767.NAMM (6266) or follow the organization on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.